90 VASCO COURT, MILL VALLEY
5 BEDS • 4.5 BATHS • 4,595± sqft • $4,995,000
the ultimate entertaining HOME
Located on the most desirable street in Scott Valley, 90 Vasco Court is a stunning property with distinctive contemporary architecture. The last house on a private cul-de-sac sits on a 3/4 acre lot with expansive views of the surrounding Mill Valley mountain peaks and has direct access to Horse Hill and incredible hiking and biking trails. The resort style home features 5 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,595 sq ft of living space with an incredible oasis for outdoor entertaining all year long.
Sophisticated and spacious, the home features high 10ft+ ceilings, white oak hardwood floors and mahogany doors, air conditioning and a fully integrated Crestron home automation system that controls built-in sound in nearly every room, recessed lighting, and blackout curtains in the formal living room. Lush landscaping surrounds you as you walk up stone steps by a large grass lawn to a dramatic front entrance with 16’+ windows. The formal living and dining room feature a gracious sitting area with an impressive carved marble double-sided fireplace, walls of west facing windows for ample sunlight and custom automatic drapery. The gourmet kitchen features dramatic finishes including a hammered copper range hood, copper sinks and hardware that beautifully contrast against the resilient black marble countertops in combination with mahogany and ebony wood cabinetry, and modern glass pendants hovering over the wood island countertop with casual seating for four. The chef’s kitchen includes all high-end appliances – a six-burner Thermador Professional gas range, a swing-out pot filler, Viking refrigerator, dual Thermador in-wall convection ovens, Bosch dishwasher, built-in coffee maker and two additional Sub-Zero refrigerator drawers.
The kitchen opens to a breakfast area and then a generous family room with a floor to ceiling built-in entertainment unit, gas fireplace, full built-in wet bar and two sets of French doors leading to the backyard for effortless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. The resort-like backyard yard is the heart of the home with a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen cabana with covered bar seating, built-in speakers, a mounted Vizio 46” flat screen with a Samsung sound bar, a stainless-steel refrigerator and sink, ceiling fan, Décor stainless-steel four-burner gas range with double side burner and infrared shish-kabob grill, and 2 separate warming drawers. Bask in your own private paradise with a large salt water pool featuring two waterfalls and an exhilarating water slide that provides year-round entertainment for friends and family. Enjoy the soothing sounds of the waterfalls cascading from the 6+ person jacuzzi, dine al-fresco on the terrace overlooking the pool or cozy up around the built-in gas fireplace with built-in seating for 6+ guests. Stroll up the hillside pathways to tucked away sitting areas to take in the Mill Valley views. The top of the property also offers direct access to Horse Hill, a 50-acre open preserve where horses can be found grazing peacefully on the grassy hillside.
The master suite has its own sitting balcony overlooking the front lawn. A large master bathroom features a jetted jaccuzi tub, rainfall shower, dual vanity and a walk-in closet with maple wood built-ins for ample storage. Also on the main level is an office/guest bedroom, guest bathroom and full laundry room with Miele appliances.
The lower level of the home features a 6-seat movie theater with leather automatic recliners, dual-level seating, a 108” screen with a Sony SXRD Projector. An Anthem sound system with built-in surround, Velodyne sub woofers, theater lighting and a built in sub-zero refrigerator makes this the ultimate movie room. The central hallway connects three additional en-suite bedrooms, a second full laundry room with LG appliances and a huge two-car garage with ample storage space and a mudroom with separate entrance.
The extensive use of custom design, high-end materials and lush landscaping paired with a resort-like outdoor entertaining yard make 90 Vasco Court a one-of-a-kind home in Marin. Enjoy everything that Scott Valley has to offer including easy access to Highway 101, the vibrant Downtown Mill Valley shops, restaurants, Whole Foods, world-class hiking + biking trails and Mill Valley's award winning schools.
CONTACT WHITNEY POTTER TO SHOW: 415.640.8671
- 5 Beds | 4.5 Baths | 4,595± sq ft | .74± acre lot
- Private hillside retreat
- Large salt water pool with two waterfalls and a 50± foot waterslide
- 6+ person hot tub with views
- Full outdoor covered kitchen cabana with built in bar seating, built-in speakers, ceiling fan, stainless steel refrigerator, 2 warming drawers, a large sink, Décor 4 burner gas range with infrared shish kabob grill and double side burner.
- Outdoor built-in firepit with seating for 6+
- Lush palm trees, succulents, agave plants, olive, apple and lemon trees are grown throughout
- South facing yard with ample sunlight
- Chefs kitchen with Thermador Professional 6-top burner, swing out pot filler and hammered copper hood
- Full bar with countertop seating, Uline refrigerator and ice maker
- Viking oversized refrigerator + two Subzero fridge drawers
- Solid Mahogany and Ebony kitchen cabinets
- Resilient black granite kitchen countertops
- Countertop island bar seating for 4
- Bosch Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Built-in coffee-maker
- Ample kitchen storage
- 6-person Movie theater with bi-level seating
- Master bedroom with private balcony
- Master bathroom with jetted tub, rainfall shower and walk-in built-in mahogany closet
- White oak hardwood floors
- Two-Car Garage with ample storage and oil-resistant epoxy coated floors to withstand hot tires and spills
- Fully integrated Creston home automation system to control audio, lighting, and automatic shades
- Mudroom off the garage
- Redwood Securities alarm system
- 15 kilowatt owned solar panels
- Two furnaces
- Air conditioning on main level
- Three en-suite bedrooms
- Two laundry rooms with Miele and LG appliances
- Direct access to Horse Hill, hiking and biking trails
- Award-winning Mill Valley school district and easy walking distance to Edna Maguire Elementary.
- Five minutes to the 101, Whole Foods Market, and vibrant downtown Mill Valley.
OPEN HOUSE HOURS
Wednesday, September 6th 2017: 10:30am - 2pm
Saturday, September 9th 2017: 1-4pm
Sunday, September 10th 2017: 1-4pm
Contact Whitney Potter: (415) 640-8671
(click to enlarge)