SOLD | 803 EVEREST COURT, MILL VALLEY $1,588,000
LIST PRICE: $1,275,000 • DAYS ON MARKET: 7 • 3 BEDS • 2 BATHS • 1,750± SQFT • 10,500± SQFT LOT
Updated Ranch Style Home in Tamalpais Valley
Located on a charming and accessible cul-de-sac in Tamalpais Valley, 803 Everest is a sunny 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,750 sqft (per appraisal) Mill Valley bungalow on a large 10,500 sqft lot, with a huge yard that is great for entertaining. Beautiful, mature landscaping lines the front and back of the property for the perfect amount of privacy on this family-friendly street. With easy access to Muir and Stinson beach as well as world-class hiking and biking trails of Mt. Tamalpais, outdoor enthusiasts are sure to love everything 803 Everest has to offer.
Walk in through the front door and one is greeted by a large and bright open living room with vaulted, wood beamed ceilings and a wall of windows that opens to the spacious back yard. The living room includes a wood burning fireplace, brand new carpeting and dimmable recessed lighting to create the perfect ambience for lounging and entertaining. The kitchen features beautiful natural wood cabinetry, a KitchenAid stainless steel refrigerator and a large open countertop with bar-seating that looks out to the adjacent dining and family room with a rustic, exposed wood ceiling, high vaulted ceilings and a natural stone fireplace to keep guests cozy. Both the family room and living room walk directly out to a huge level, sunny back yard great for entertaining, barbecuing and soaking in the Mill Valley sun.
A central hallway connects two additional bright bedrooms, perfect for kids, teens or guests. A bright, sun filled master suite features a large closet, views of the back yard and a private, solarium-like Jacuzzi tub with walls of windows to relax and enjoy the natural surrounds.
The house is built around a beautiful, private and very sunny yard ideal for entertaining, kids playing and more. A bonus mudroom/laundry room/office off of the kitchen connects to the two-car garage. With sweeping views of the valley, close-proximity to world-class hiking and biking trails, a short, stunning drive to Muir Beach and the incredible coastal Highway 1 to Stinson Beach, it’s hard not to fall in love with the lifestyle at 803 Everest. Just down the street is the brand new Good Earth Market, Proof Lab surf shop, TJ’s Crossfit, Equator Coffee and around the corner is the vibrant downtown Mill Valley with local favorite hot spots the Sweetwater Music Hall, Playa, Bungalow 44, El Paseo, Mill Valley Beerworks, Balboa Café and more. All this plus award-winning Mill Valley schools and a super short commute to the economic hub of San Francisco.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1,750 sqft. (per appraisal records, buyer to verify)
- 10,500 sqft lot (per tax records)
- Safe cul-de-sac location so kids can play in the street
- Terrific, very friendly neighborhood
- Large level grass area in front and back yards
- Mature trees and landscaping
- Bright, open living room with high, vaulted wood-beamed ceilings and fireplace
- Updated kitchen with open, countertop seating for three
- Stainless steel KitchenAid refrigerator
- Dining and family room with rustic, exposed wood vaulted ceilings and wood burning stone fireplace
- Full master suite with walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub
- Sunny yard with beautiful koi pond, bountiful plum tree and a large storage shed
- Great proximity to Muir Woods, Stinson Beach and Mt. Tam’s world class hiking and biking trails
- Award-winning Mill Valley Schools
CONTACT WHITNEY POTTER TO SHOW: 415.640.8671
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
Wednesday, April 25th 2018 10:30am - 2:30pm
Saturday, April 28th 2018 1 - 4pm
Sunday, April 29th 2018 1 - 4pm
Contact Whitney Potter: (415) 640-8671
(click to enlarge)
LIVING THE MILL VALLEY LIFESTYLE