3 WATERBURY LANE, NOVATO | SOLD FOR $1,179,000
4 beds • 2.5 baths • 2,695+- sqft • list price: $1,099,000
LARGE, SUNNY HAMILTON HOME
Drenched in natural light, 3 Waterbury Lane in Novato is a spacious home in Sunny Cove at Hamilton featuring 4 Beds, 2.5 Baths, an office/loft and 2,695+- sqft of living space with a fabulous open floor plan and high ceilings. A sunny, wrap around yard with grass and a flagstone patio make this home ideal for indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Walking through the front door one is instantly greeted by a grand formal living and dining room with an open, atrium-like two-story ceiling and a stunning chandelier that drops gracefully from the top level of the home. A large great room concept connects the oversized family room with a gas-burning fireplace, office nook and wall-to-wall windows with plantation shutters to the newly and stylishly remodeled kitchen. The chef’s kitchen features new Omega cabinetry with soft-close features, Quartz countertops, a large center island with ample bar seating and Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel appliances including a gas 5-burner range with convection oven, a stainless hood and an additional wall oven and an under-counter beverage center for hosting the holidays and other celebrations. A spacious bar / butler’s pantry with a built-in wine refrigerator connects the kitchen back to the dining area for effortless entertaining. Recessed lighting and hardwood floors complete the warm vibes and sophistication of the main level.
All of the bedrooms, the open office / loft and the laundry room are on the second level of the home with ample natural light and built-in hallway cabinets for additional storage. The large master suite features two custom California Closets, including a walk-in and en-suite bathroom with large tub. All bedrooms have custom California Closets and high-end ceiling fans for additional air-flow in the hot summer months.
The kitchen/family room seamlessly flows out to the amazing front and side yards featuring mature landscaping, a level lawn, entertaining patios and ample natural light. Take advantage of Marin’s desirable Mediterranean climate in the beautiful outdoor spaces.
3 Waterbury Lane is located in a great commute location with easy access to Highway 101, Highway 37 and a SMART train station for quick trips to San Francisco and the Sonoma / Napa Valley Wine Country. The home enjoys everything one would expect from a private, family-friendly neighborhood in a tight-knit community with easy access to Southern Novato’s vibrant restaurants, shops and the award-winning Novato School District.
- 4 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 2,695+- SQFT
- Open Floorplan
- Chef’s Kitchen with Kitchen Aid stainless steel double-door refrigerator, dishwasher, 5 burner gas range with convection oven, additional wall oven
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Built-in under-counter beverage center
- Wine refrigerator
- Newer Omega white kitchen cabinets
- Oversized Kitchen Island with ample bar seating
- LED can lights and artisan kitchen lighting
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Central Heating & A/C
- Custom hand-blown glass chandelier
- Custom California Closets in all bedrooms
- High end ceiling fans with lights in all bedrooms
- “Ring" doorbell
- White wooden plantation shutters in living & family room
- Hardwood flooring throughout downstairs
- Gas fireplace
- HD roll shades in kitchen
- Samsung Smart Washer & Dryer
- Flat, wrap-around yard with large level lawn and flagstone patio
- Built-in garage ceiling storage
- Upgraded garage quiet opener with Wifi
- Close proximity to highway 101 and 37 for easy commutes to San Francisco and Napa / Sonoma Wine Country
- Close to SMART train station
- Near Novato’s vibrant restaurants, cafes, shops and parks
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
Wednesday, April 4th 9:30am - 12:30pm
Saturday, April 7th 2 - 4pm
Sunday, April 8th 2 - 4pm
Contact Barr Haney: (415) 847-7347