SOLD | 35 ROLLING HILLS ROAD, TIBURON
4 BEDS • 3.5 BATHS • 3,330± SQFT • 18,500± SQFT LOT • $4,950,000
A World-Class Tiburon property with Panoramic Skyline Views
WATCH THE VIDEO
A gorgeous Tiburon residence with unparalleled views and comfortable sophistication presents luxury and tranquil living using the finest design, materials and craftsmanship. This California contemporary residence is perfectly sited in a highly sought-after and exclusive Tiburon location. The exquisite residence with unparalleled comfortable sophistication offers luxury and tranquil living with the finest design, materials and craftsmanship. Thoughtfully rebuilt, the mindful floor plan was designed to maximize the world-class views from all of the main living areas of the home. The unobstructed vistas span from the Bay Bridge, San Francisco skyline, towers of the Golden Gate Bridge and all the way to Mount Tamalpais.
Situated in a private setting on a beautiful 18,500± square foot lot, this stylish and crisp home offers exceptional curb appeal with exquisite landscaping and a picturesque setting. The magazine-worthy 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home opens into a gracious foyer with open architectural lines of sight to the kitchen and the views through the stunning living room. Built as the center point of the home, the light-filled entry sets the tone for what to expect throughout the property.
The open main-level floor plan features a gorgeous chef’s kitchen, a light-filled family room and dining area, an elegant formal living room with vaulted ceilings, a full guest suite and a powder room. All of the main living areas take in the stunning views through oversized windows. The kitchen and family room lead directly out to the beautiful level yard with vistas dropping into the bay and across to the San Francisco skyline and towers of the Golden Gate Bridge.
INSIDE THE CHEF'S KITCHEN
Ideally situated and laid out for open entreating and enjoying the views, the chef’s kitchen is equipped with a Thermador Professional 6-burner cooktop, a Thermador double oven, two Franke stainless steel sinks and high-end appliances throughout. Outfitted with inset white shaker and glass-paneled cabinetry, beautiful Calacatta marble countertops, a large central island with an elegant wood countertop, prep sink and bar seating. The kitchen is ideally located to take in the stunning views, level lawn and infinity pool. The indoor-outdoor lifestyle is enjoyed with direct access from the kitchen to the back patio lounge/dining area which also serves as one of the gateways to the multiple outdoor spaces.
The open floor plan provides optimal indoor-outdoor living to take advantage of Marin’s comfortable Mediterranean climate.
This is what Marin is all about. Situated in one of Tiburon’s warmest and calmest micro-climates, the open floor plan seamlessly blends the indoors with the outdoors. Featuring hard-to-find architectural details, 35 Rolling Hills is one of the very few properties in the area that has the main family room providing direct access to the pool, level yard and views. Oversized windows in the adjacent formal living room serve as the focal point for taking in the direct vista to the San Francisco Bay and city skyline. Graced with vaulted ceilings and a central gas fireplace, this room is the perfect place to unwind or entertain friends and family.
THE Ideal upper level layout
The upper level of the home features the master suite, two large guest bedrooms, a large full guest bathroom and a laundry room with brand new built-ins and a sink. The three bedrooms on this level are perfectly located to take in the unique views and privacy.
THE MASTER SUITE
The spacious master suite is like walking into a dream of seemingly surreal views of the San Francisco Bay and skyline. The owner is pampered with a private balcony taking in what people from all over the world travel to see. Lay in bed and look directly out to the ever-changing bay and cityscape. The hotel-like master bathroom features a custom double vanity, a walk-in shower and a separate tub adjacent to a large window perfectly framing the view. A gas fireplace and a large walk-in closet with built-ins complete the tranquil owner’s suite.
Graced with beautiful views of Richardson Bay and Mount Tamalpais, the spacious front corner bedroom receives beautiful natural light with its southwestern exposure. Take in the views while reading a book on the large built-in window seat. The back corner guest bedroom features ultimate privacy with views out to the backyard and the property’s natural landscape.
Additional featured rooms
The main level of the home features a large guest suite with a full bathroom. This room is ideal for guests or even a main level junior master suite. The stylish and edgy powder room is wrapped with striking silver wallpaper and Chilewich flooring. Adjacent to the garage is an attached but exterior entrance office or playroom with 204± square feet of finished space. The car-lovers garage features a great workshop area with built-ins and a very large storage/bonus room with carpet.
GATHER OUTSIDE WITH VIEWS THAT SPILL INTO THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY
THE GROUNDS COME TO LIFE AT NIGHT
With perfectly placed outdoor lighting making evening entertaining a show-stopping experience while watching the San Francisco skyline twinkle over the bay
The nearly half acre grounds are nothing short of spectacular. Worthy of being published in a magazine, the outdoor spaces were meticulously designed and offer mature plants and trees, ultimate privacy and beautiful natural light from the ideal southwestern exposure. An organic mixture of materials varying from stone retaining walls, concrete patios and grass blend seamlessly to create your own natural outdoor park-like paradise. A sprawling level lawn is the heart of the backyard and connects the salt water infinity pool to the concrete view patio.
The outdoors were designed to create spaces that capture the idea of an eternal summer and the essence of the perfect pool party for friends and family to create lifelong memories.
35 Rolling Hills is located in the heart of one of the most sought-after locations in Tiburon
While the property enjoys everything one would expect in a private, serene setting with amazing views, the close-in location allows easy access to everything Tiburon and Marin have to offer. Resting in a pocket of an amazing micro-climate, you feel like you are worlds away while enjoying easy access to daily destinations. The shops, restaurants and galleries in picturesque Downtown Tiburon and the Tiburon bike path are easily accessed from the bottom of the hill. Head into San Francisco for work or an evening out on the Tiburon Ferry. The award-winning Tiburon Schools are easily accessed up and down the Tiburon Boulevard corridor.
On a broader scope, the ideal Southern Marin location provides easy access to what living in Marin is all about. The beautiful Marin County coastline, beaches and historic West Marin towns such as Point Reyes, Dillon Beach and Inverness are short, scenic drive away. You can head northeast into the world-famous wine country or further east to amazing Lake Tahoe for year-round outdoor activities. Some Marinites have been known to wake up for a morning ski in Lake Tahoe and drive home for a twilight surf.
- 4 bedrooms | 3.5 bathrooms | 3,330± sqft. ( Floor Plan Visuals) | 18,500± sqft. lot
- Large home gym / finished storage room off of garage (not included in home square footage)
- Bonus office / playroom (not included in home square footage)
- Sunny and private nearly half acre lot
- World-class views of San Francisco Bay and Skyline spanning all the way through the Golden Gate Bridge towers and Mount Tamalpais
- Ideal South and Southwestern exposure
- Grand entry with a great line of sight to the kitchen
- Beautiful Chef’s kitchen featuring top-of-the-line appliances, Calacatta marble and wood countertops, white shaker inset cabinetry and an additional prep sink
- Open floor plan with the kitchen opening to the family room
- Family room with gas fireplace and French doors leading to the level yard and infinity pool
- Formal living room with vaulted ceilings, oversized windows and a gas fireplace
- Main level guest suite / junior master suite
- 3 bedrooms together on upper level including the master suite
- Large master suite with dead-on San Francisco views and private view balcony
- Oversized walk-in closet with built-ins in master suite
- Beautiful hickory floors
- Built-in speakers
- Recessed lighting in every room
- High-end finishes in all bathrooms
- Stylish powder room with chilewich flooring
- Large hotel-like master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower and separate tub located to take in the views
- 3 gas fireplaces
- Large laundry room with built-ins and a sink
- Whole-house water filtration system
- Salt water infinity pool with views of San Francisco Bay and skyline
- Car-lovers 2-car attached garage with a TESLA charger, hobby space, built-in cabinetry and a sink
- Dramatic nighttime landscape lighting
- Large level lawn with views
- Beautiful landscaping
- Multiple patios to entertain and take in the views
- Located in the exclusive Mount Tiburon location
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Easy access to schools, parks, Tiburon bike path, Tiburon Ridge hiking trails, shopping, restaurants and public transportation Award-winning Tiburon Schools
FULL PHOTO GALLERY:
(click to enlarge)