7 PLUMAS AVENUE, SAN ANSELMO | $925,000
3 beds • 2 baths • 1,210± sqft + BONUS ROOM
BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED IN THE FLATS OF SAN ANSELMO
Located in the flats of San Anselmo, this beautifully updated 3 bed / 2 bath 1950’s home sits on a private, sunny lot on a family-friendly street. Walking through the front door you'll find yourself in the heart of the home. The light and open living / dining room features high vaulted ceilings, stylish vertical side panelling, original wood floors, a wood burning fireplace with brick surround and natural light beaming through large front windows that take in the neighborhood views. An open kitchen sits to the right with brand new stainless steel gas range, refrigerator and countertop seating for 2 - 3. The master suite lives on its own upper level featuring vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet and a brightly lit master bath. The second and third bedrooms with guest bath sit off of the main level hallway and are the perfect size for two twins or a queen bed for guests or teens.
The central living room connects to the backyard with a covered patio on the left and incredibly sunny and flat yard to the right. San Anselmo's incredible weather makes the backyard the perfect spot for barbecuing and entertaining friends and family. A detached bonus room makes an ideal home office / studio (square feet not counted in tax records).
7 Plumas is all about location. It is only a short stroll to San Anselmo and Fairfax's vibrant downtown areas with all its shops, restaurants, cafes, galleries and more. If you are looking for light, bright and vintage charm in a community you can just fall in love with every day, welcome home to 7 Plumas Avenue.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1,210± sqft. (per tax records, not including bonus room)
- Detached bonus room / studio / office (approx 200± sqft. buyer to verify)
- Sunny, family-friendly street in the flats of San Anselmo
- Bright, open living room with high, vaulted wood-beamed ceilings, original wood floors and wood-burning fireplace
- New Samsung stainless steel gas 6-burner range
- New Samsung stainless steel refrigerator
- Sunny, level back yard
- Mature trees and landscaping
- Update, open kitchen with countertop seating for 2 - 3
- Master suite with high-vaulted ceilings and ample natural light
- Walk-in closet in Master
- Washer and Dryer
- 1-Car garage parking
- Ample storage space
- Close proximity to Downtown San Anselmo, Downtown Fairfax, Redhill Shopping Center, Good Earth, Comforts, Madcap, M.H. Bread & Butter, Insalata's and more.
- Nearby world-class hiking & biking trails
- Award-winning San Anselmo School District
CONTACT WHITNEY POTTER TO SHOW: 415.640.8671
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
Thursday, June 21st 2018 10:30am - 2pm
Saturday, June 23rd 2018 1 - 4pm
Sunday, June 24th 2018 1 - 4pm
Contact Whitney Potter: (415) 640-8671
(click to enlarge)
THE SAN ANSELMO LIFESTYLE